Skip to main content
Here are a few things to note:
- First registered, first paid … First In! This makes it a lot easier for everyone on game day, and it assures your foursome a spot!
- Morning AND Afternoon flights again this year!
- Morning golfers (8am shotgun start) get breakfast, 18 fun holes of golf, lunch, an afternoon by the pool or at the new Belterra Racino (http://www.belterrapark.com/racing) to bet on the ponies, then return for a shower (or not … I don’t care) and dinner. Friday post time at Belterra is 3pm.
- Afternoon golfers (1pm shotgun start) get lunch, 18 fun holes of golf, and dinner. Breakfast too, if you want to wake up that early.
- Entertainment will play at 9pm with the silent auction tables closing at 9pm and 9:30pm.
- Only Visa and MasterCard are being accepted this year for online registration and purchases the day of the event (silent auction, raffles, etc.).